mudhogs
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

mudhogs

Sveriges skitigaste forum!

HemGalleriLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Kommentarer från Rednacks på HL Forum

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Mudzilla
Mudhogs Sthlm
Mudzilla

Antal inlägg : 1250

Kommentarer från Rednacks på HL Forum Empty
InläggRubrik: Kommentarer från Rednacks på HL Forum   Kommentarer från Rednacks på HL Forum I_icon_minitimeons mar 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Såg detta inlägg, sköna de är....

One of the guys that went with us borrowed a blueish grey colored 650 arctic cat with some zillas. He went out thursday nite and came back without the four wheeler. He said he got it stuck and had to catch a ride back and had no idea where it was at! We never did see it again. We came back to Arkansas with one less fourwheeler than we left with! He owes his buddy a little money now!

Tråd:
I got one pic of the group from Sweden. They seemed to have a great time (I think). Who all got to hang with them? Any pics > Post them? What did yall think?

we hung out with them at the ms mud nutz campsite. very cool people

I met them in the woods and help them find a buddy. I am so glad they made it so they can see "how we do things here!". Very nice people

i brought my keg down to the sand pit thursday night and gave a couple of them there first keg stand

I hung out with em alot at the sand pit sat night. They was on a ranger. They are real cool people..

I talked to them for about 2 hours at the bog on friday. Really cool people and was interesting hearing all the different stuff over there. Said they will be comin back every year!!

i enjoyed talking to them, i gave them a **** ammo can that was for howitzer rounds, hope there is no problems getting that back into the homeland.

WE HUNG WITH THEM A LITTLE WHILE AT THE SAND PIT THURSDAY NIGHT VERY INTERESTING PEOPLE HOPE THEY HAD AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID.

Bara att ta åt sig boyz............ Det var ett riktigt bra gäng och hoppas det blir samma sköna gäng nästa gång.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://www.mudhogs.se

Kommentarer från Rednacks på HL Forum
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Ögongodis från Bmk 21/11
» En RZR från ishotellet!
» Bilder från Akutgruppsutbildningen
» Nya fälgar från MSA!!
» god jul från wermdö